Filming Almería is an office run by Almería Provincial Council, which aims to promote Almeria as a location for filming. Its mission is to assist the province’s town councils in promoting their municipalities as locations for film sets or other audio-visual recordings. It also advises audio-visual sector professionals wishing to shoot in the province of Almería. To do so, Filming Almeria offers its information and coordination services, with the local public administrations and private companies, to all audio-visual professionals wishing to film in the province, endeavouring to save producers time, money and effort.
SERVICES OFFERED COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
- Management of Provincial Government permits:
- Assistance in scouting for film locations.
- Production logistics assistance.
- Information regarding financial subsidies, notifications and grants.
- Information regarding audio-visual legislation.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FILMING IN ALMERIA
Almeria offers the best conditions for any type of filming or recording, as well as any photographic production:
- More than 320 sunshine days per year.
- Maximum natural daylight in Europe.
- Bilingual professionals: Spanish/English.
- Local Businesses for audio-visual and cinema equipment rentals.
- Multicultural casting with over 100 different nationalities.
- International Airport.
- A huge variety of locations.
Filming Almería has a large location database with photographs to facilitate your search. Furthermore, with our Professional Guide, you will be able to contact local location scouts to assist you.
For locations within the province of Almería Almería, this office will assist you by putting you in contact with the local public administration, as well as other entities.
When filmingalmeria collaborates in shooting or helps obtaining permits, its Logo should be included in credits, notify the day of the premiere as well as deliver two shooting photographs in a high resolution for internal web use and for promoting the Province".