Filming Almería is an office run by Almería Provincial Council, which aims to promote Almeria as a location for filming. Its mission is to assist the province’s town councils in promoting their municipalities as locations for film sets or other audio-visual recordings. It also advises audio-visual sector professionals wishing to shoot in the province of Almería. To do so, Filming Almeria offers its information and coordination services, with the local public administrations and private companies, to all audio-visual professionals wishing to film in the province, endeavouring to save producers time, money and effort.
SERVICES OFFERED COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
- Management of Provincial Government permits:
- Assistance in scouting for film locations.
- Production logistics assistance.
- Information regarding financial subsidies, notifications and grants.
- Information regarding audio-visual legislation.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FILMING IN ALMERIA
Almeria offers the best conditions for any type of filming or recording, as well as any photographic production:
- More than 320 sunshine days per year.
- Maximum natural daylight in Europe.
- Bilingual professionals: Spanish/English.
- Local Businesses for audio-visual and cinema equipment rentals.
- Multicultural casting with over 100 different nationalities.
- International Airport.
- A huge variety of locations.